Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

October 26, 2010

A Framed Card Holder

While flipping through the new Pottery Barn magazine yesterday I came across their new framed card holder

It's a lot like a great display idea I just saw on 6th Street Design School's good design kids in mind series.

Which got me thinking...I (read- my husband) could easily make a diy version of this frame for a lot less.  It would make a fabulous display for Lilly's art, pretty invititations and cards, photos...  I already have a spot chosen for it in my mudroom.  Will keep you all posted.

2 comments:

b.b. said...

mmm love this. It might need to live in my house asap.

Nuha said...

thats very cute! You could find a nice picture frame and just take out the glass and back, or you could maybe replace it with a bulletin board so you can tack things right on!