Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

August 23, 2011

What's In My Makeup Bag?

If you want to know, head over to the Vault Files.  Not only is Gaby's blog one of my most favorite daily reads (she finds the best stuff), but I now also consider her a dear friend whom I swap emails with on almost a daily basis.

I'm sharing what products I use and love from eyeliner and lipstick to my actual makeup bag.  And while you're over there, be sure to check out Gaby's jewelry shop.  Her designs are stunning, here's a peek!


See you there!  

8 comments:

Moddy Bee said...

im on my way to check it out!
btw..we posted our favorite cosmetic must haves on our blog today! check us out!
www.moddybee.blogspot.com

Tara {The Silver Lining} said...

Ohhh that is so pretty! love the color with the gold. I'll have to check her out! ;)

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Thanks my friend for that shout, you didn't have to ;)

Bud and Leo said...

Heading over now!

Kelli

Allison said...

I love make up and I love jewelry! I'm heading over now.

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

Love Gaby's jewelry! I need to buy a piece soon. Can't wait to see what make-up you love!

Lily said...

Off to check out your picks ! What a pretty bracelet !!

xxLily
goldandgray.com

Anonymous said...

Headed over to check out your picks now!!! I loveeee peeking in people's makeup bags since I'm a total product whore! xo