Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

May 17, 2012

I'm Not A Poser Challenge

Life has moved fast and the "I'm Not A Poser Challenge" submission date has passed by. Ooops. So I'm extending the date through May 31st.
And in case you need a reminder of what it's all about...

"Remember this little post that sparked a lot of conversation? You know, about living what you pin and fantasize about? I mentioned that a challenge was coming. Well it's time that we all show our cards...

I challenge you to do something inspired by an idea that you've blogged about, talked about, wished about, or pinned.

Your project can be anything. Maybe you've been dreaming of throwing an awesome party for friends, or reupholstering a chair in a fabric out of your comfort zone. Or maybe you want to cut 10 inches off of your hair, or design a handbag. Hell I don't know what floats your boat, but whatever it is I want you to do it!

And if you do something kinda big or pretty darn cool, well then we want to see it! I'll be taking your submissions now up through May 31st. I'll just need some photos and why you chose to do what you did!"

I'd love to see someone DIY a version of this desk and pinboard
featured in the latest Lonny issue.



Or maybe dye your hair pretty pink. Anyone brave enough?


Can't wait to see what you all come up with :)
 

13 comments:

Sadie + Stella said...

Love the desk and pinboard. Love!!

Julia Ryan said...

girl, you know I'm working on that desk and pinboard. Just still looking for the right fabric. Too just one yard of that pretty quadrille doesn't live in my house already!

Morgan said...

I love this! I hope I can find time to participate!

(Eileen) a creative day said...

OMG thanks so much for extending the date! I totally forgot to get mine together!!

xoxo
eileen

Becca | Lowlife Couture said...

Yay! Thanks for extending, I had it on my calendar but just couldnt get it together!

mamarae28 said...

Okay now I better come up with something! I'll try my best! :)

Erica Cook said...

All I can say is just how much I love you. xoxoxo

Becky {The Pumpkin Spot} said...

Just started following! Love this creative idea..
I'm going to be visiting Charleston with my boyfriend next week. Cannot wait! Going to Husk and plan on shopping away!
-Becky
www.thepumpkinspot.blogspot.com

blue roses said...

i have been toying around with actually organizing some of my fiction into a book.... HA. dream big! thanks for posting this and reminding what life is actually about, i needed it today.

http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

Alexa said...

Love that desk...so gorg.

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum} said...

I love this idea...I've been making things I pin lately too...so fun to go back through and actually read and execute all the stuff I mindlessly pin!

Oh and I did the pink hair once...on accident. I was going for 'strawberry blonde' Why? No idea. Let's just say it's not flattering with my rosy skin tone! :/

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

I love this challenge! I will be sending you a submission- nothing earth shatteringly cool, but something big for me. :)

Anonymous said...

This has inspired me - I just finished a project so maybe I will send that through! I do love that pink desk a LOT though, just need to find the perfect piece to get started xx

Anna (My Design Ethos)