Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

June 18, 2012

Monday Favorites

It was a great weekend around here. I'm feeling a little scatter brained so I thought I'd share some recent favorites that I've been eyeing... Here ya go.

You all know I'm a fan of Lulie's work (see my In Her Studio Q&A here). She recently finished up a bunch of these lil guys. How cute are they?

I've been looking around for fabric for our banquette cushion in our kitchen. There are so many pretty fabrics that it's really hard to choose one and run with it. Over the weekend I found this fun print by Lulu DK. It's a possibility for sure. Love all these color ways.

How cute is this little white dress. Love the pop of sequin along the bottom, and it's only $99. Not bad at all and probably needs to be in my closet.


I'm dying to do this ivy screen wall on one end of our porch. Want to whip this up for us, Josh?


And how great is this shot that local photographer Alice Keeney got of Lulumon's opening celebration last week here in Charleston?! They shut down part of King Street for a 500 person yoga class. So fun.

23 comments:

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

Buy the dress would look great on you and I love the fabric!!

Julia Ryan said...

I love that fabric so much! And I agree with Nat, the dress is a must. That ivy wall is so easy, I'll email you directions. Or more accurately, I'll have Matthew tell Josh how he made one ;)

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Wow what a cool opening! Love the colors of all the mats.

caycee said...

Love the dress, get it now! The fabric is awesome and not to trendy,and loving that ivy wall!

MARISA {Vinyasa Mama} said...

Wow - you are totally in my head this morning! Just ordered that dress for a white party/birthday party we have this weekend. Will let you know how it fits when I get it and if you haven't already ordered...

And I was just getting ready to post about the Lululemon event - we were there and it was awesome!

Beth of designPOST Interiors said...

That yoga even tis so cool! And I bet the ivy wall could be knocked out in a weekend...by your husband of course :)

Unknown said...

Are you freaking kidding me with that ivy wall? That is beyond amazing. And that yoga pic makes me a) want to exercise (weird) and b) hop on the next flight to Charleston.

Unknown said...

The dress is amazing! And that yoga class is so so cool.

charlotte said...

love the ivy wall and alice's photo of the king street yoga class! amazing! happy monday! :-)

Andrea said...

That fabric and ivy wall are fabulous!! Agree with everyone on the dress, it should be yours!

Morgan @ Style Oyster said...

Sad I missed Lulumon's grand opening - that looks like it was awesome! Those flower paintings are great, do you know the size? Gave your blog a shout-out today..xoxo

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

i LOVE that dress! really like the peacefully porch too...

Anonymous said...

Those little floral blocks are super cute!! That ivy wall is gorgeous and holy marketing...that pic of everyone doing yoga for a new lulu lemon store..awesome!! That is genius!

Becca | Lowlife Couture said...

the mini lulies are just too fun!

Unknown said...

Adore the fabric like mad and those Lulie littles....SO cute!!!

Megan said...

I love that fabric!!! I might need to buy some and figure out later what to do with it! I am so sad I missed out on the yoga on King. It looked like so much fun! I wish they would do it again!

A Perfect Gray said...

ok, that white dress is stunning. and the mass yoga? too awesome.

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

That last picture makes me want to take up yoga...don't ask me why...(c: But those little mini paintings are *adorbs*...I love the color scheme and the flowers, so darling!!!

Alexa said...

Wow okay I can't stop staring at that last image. Gorgeous.

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

That ivy wall is a must. I love the privacy it provides and all of the greenery.

17 Perth said...

That ivy wall is definitely a must--and that photo of charleston is crazy!! I love that they shut down the street for that--I am sure there are plenty of businesses who may not agree with me--haha---but I love it!

Calder Clark said...

Calypso, Kate Spade, Anthro, LuLulemon- what more do we need on King?!? Wallet beware.

Anonymous said...

500 person yoga in the middle of the streets. How cool is that?!?!

xoxo
Erin
peacelovedecor.com