Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

February 20, 2013

House Romantics


Following up on yesterday's post all about Haskell, today I'd love for you to hop over to her blog, Magpie, to see her latest House Romantics post featuring... me! I'm sharing 5 of my favorite things in my new home.

Here's one. I bought this West Elm light before I ever even knew that we were going to be renovating a new home. I just knew I had to have it. And it's absolutely perfect in our master bathroom. 

You can go see the whole feature and the rest of my things here! And be sure to keep scrolling because I'm in good company. Some of her most recent House Romantics include Steele Thomas Marcoux, Erika Powell, Lauren Leiss, and Courtney Barnes. 

6 comments:

Sadie + Stella said...

That fixture is absolutely incredible!

Julia Ryan said...

saw this feature my dear. Good for Haskell for getting you to dish out some more house pics ;)

Alyssa said...

This is SO cool...makes me wish I could change the light fixtures in my house!

Alyssa
The Glossy Life

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Already ohhed and ahhed over the feature. So pretty!

Camila
http://blog.effortless-style.com

zanetastyle said...

Hi Chassity, that is a beautiful light and seeing the rest of the lovely things in your home...the kitchen runner is fabulous ... it is funny and I was actually glad with that...that you also bought a new home and do reno's! We have been in our house only 1,5 years barely and I did so many changes already...french patio doors, hardwood in the bedroom, other french doors mudroom and nook built in benches ...OMG it was lots of fun...and it is not even the end...now I am selecting the right front doors...and changing another balcony doors and furnishing the living room ....just crazy...but great fun...would love to see more of your home projects! hugs Z

Laine Sou said...

Love every element I've seen in your new home! I don't comment often, easier for me to do it on FB, but truly love everything and it's so fun that you share it. Glad to see where you put those amazing tiles!