Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

April 23, 2013

Dallas Trip


So Dallas was pretty much amazing. First of all I had no idea that it is as pretty as it is!! But what really made it so great was hanging out with so many of my wonderful and inspiring blog girlfriends. We spend so much of our time online that's is just indescribable to get to spend quality face to face time with these girls. Alex, Liz, Julia, Hanna, Molly & Sally, Bradley, Gaby, Jamie, Amber (who is my long lost momma soul mate), Mackenzie, Elizabeth, Albertina, and Carly (whew!) were my homegirls all weekend long. I could really go on and on.

Here's a pic of me and my roomies Alex and Liz. Pattern overload. I'm wearing this floral top and Rebecca Taylor polka dot shorts.


I'm so thankful that Rewardstyle brought us all together. And as you can imagine with the group of fashion bloggers like we had, the people watching was pretty great. Here are a few things I saw...


Like I said, it was great people watching. Happy Tuesday!

15 comments:

stephanie at Stephanie Kraus Designs said...

I am in love with that skirt and necklace!! Please share more...!

Julia Ryan said...

oh man these pictures are killing me. why was i not there? And freaking love that ikat skirt and striped shorts.

Lilacandgrey said...

looked like fun!
YOUR INVITED to ENTER this Giveaway!

Emily {Isnt That Charming} said...

Looks like you ladies had so much fun! Loving all the floral :)
Isn’t That Charming.

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Hmmmm I might scoop up that top, loved it so much on you! One for one? ;)

17 Perth said...

Yall look great----LOVE all of your outfits....and love the necklace, white pants, shoes and skirt you picked. Can we talk about the tibi dress? I love tibi. Really...I do. But this dress reminds me of an 80s workout leotard. Just glance at it. Think Jane Fonda...lol.

Kelli Murray said...

How fun this looked!!

Nikki said...

How fun!! I would love to go to a blogger conference some day! Love that top with the shorts. You look adorable!

Anonymous said...

So happy I got to meet you!! Hopefully it won't take three years to hang out again :) And you are a master of mixing prints. That outfit was so cute!! xoxo

Chelsea said...

Uhhh, I can only imagine all of the people watching eye candy! Love that white blazer vest

Alexa said...

Oh gosh you all look so cute! Wish I could have been there!

Natalie said...

I had the worst FOMO when I was stalking ya'll on Instagram! So sad I couldn't make it. Looks like such a fun weekend and you girls are gorgeous -- loving all the prints!

Unknown said...

Chassity, it was so nice meeting you and had fun in Dallas as well!

XO, Stefanie
Life on the Squares

travelkate said...

How fun! I had a really fun time following your dallas escapades through all the bloggers! Great to see people having a blast where I live :) maybe one day I will find more blogging time and be cool enough to be invited to a blogger event!

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum} said...

So glad you had a great time in Dallas...it is a great city! I wish I'd been here and could have crashed your gathering!!! I've been convinced for years that Jamie and Amber should be my bffs!