Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

April 25, 2013

What I'm Wearing: MSGM & Lizzie


You're going to see a lot more street style here on Look Linger Love. I've partnered up with my photographer gal pal Gray Benko to bring you more posts where I actually show you what I'm wearing and how I'm wearing it as opposed to only telling you about it. This is good news for those of you who care. For those of you who don't, I'm sorry. But I'm certain we'll get some pretty scenery in the background of some shots, because this is Charleston after all, so there's that :)

I'm not a model. And I'm not trying to be. So you will probably see a lot of "what the...?" pictures, too. Because I plan to have fun with this and not take myself so seriously.

Moving forward. Let's start this off right with my favorite skirt in my closet, my new MSGM panther skirt. I wore this in Dallas with the girls this past weekend and had so much fun in it. I just really like a good, quirky piece that you can dress up or down. It's fun with a printed top or with a sleeveless chambray shirt. MSGM's spring collection is pretty much my favorite right now.


MSGM skirt, gifted iris & ink top from the Outnet, lizzie fortunato clutch (i like this lf clutch too),

Like I said, there will be some weird photos... Was I, like, about to sneeze or something?



If you like the panther print check out the cross back dress and the sleeveless top!

Photography by Gray Benko.

21 comments:

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

Cutie pie! I always love actually seeing people in clothes. That panther print reminds me so much of the Marc Jacobs Horse print blouse I wish I bought. Love it, and really I want that necklace so many possibilities.

bryn alexandra said...

I am so excited about this feature!! :)

caycee said...

Get it girl!! I love this idea ;)

Unknown said...

Your whole outfit is gorgeous, but that necklace is a show stopper - oh the possibilities! I much prefer to see how real people put together looks than a magazine, love the new series!

Lindsey Suggs said...

So adorable! That print is so much fun.

Emily | Recently said...

So So cute Chassity! I've been wishing for that clutch for ages,and I love it mixed with the print on your skirt. The pop of red on your bangle seals the deal. Love.

Unknown said...

Yay! I was wondering why you didn't do more of these! I actually just started doing that too...but I do not have a professional photographer to help me out! LOL. Cute skirt!
-Morgan of Style Oyster

Alyssa said...

So cute! I love the quirky print on that skirt. Definitely a convo starter!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Gorgeous!

Crystalin said...

What a fun skirt, love it!

Unknown said...

You look gorgeous, Chassity! I'm so glad you are doing outfit posts and LOVE that MSGM skirt.

xx Julia

Your Southern Peach said...

Looking good!!

Anonymous said...

YES I love that skirt!!! Such adorable pictures! xo

Nikki said...

That skirt is so cute and you look adorable in your pictures! I started taking outfit pictures this past fall, and it hasn't gotten any easier for me, unfortunately. I am so awkward in pictures1 I wish mine looked as good as yours! (It would help if I had a more willing photographer AKA not my law school husband...)

Nikki
thefashionablewife.com

Becky {The Pumpkin Spot} said...

You look great! Love the outfit as always.
-Becky
The Pumpkin Spot

Ali said...

You have amazing style! It's so fun and playful and I can't wait to see more.

Cardigans and Couture said...

love the look! What are the shoes? They are fab!

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Y'all!! Thanks so much :) And the shoes are linked up there :) They're L.A.M.B

Unknown said...

That skirt looks so adorable on you, I love the panther print!! And even your "what the?" pictures are fabulous!! Can't wait to see more of your cute self!

Unknown said...

LOVE this so much!!

Unknown said...

Gimme those legs! Such a gorgeous momma.