Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

April 23, 2013

Why I Love Saturday


What's this? Two posts in one day? You know this must be good then...

And when I say I love Saturday, I'm not talking about the day of the week. I'm talking about Kate Spade's long awaited new company, Saturday. It's so unbelievably good, y'all.

The prices are decent for sure compared to their mother brand. And if you like a print or pattern then you're in luck b/c there is likely a skirt, dress, top, short, and bag all made in that print too (matching top and short combo anyone?). Likewise, if you fancy a particular dress, or top or whatever, then you can buy a bunch b/c it's likely offered in a ton of different colors. I like brands like this. Just makes shopping and dressing sooo easy.


If you're a shopping addict then the dresses below are like a dream come true. Two-fer anyone?? Yes, the skirt is detachable!! Oh the possibilities and many color options.


And I'm mildly obsessed with the long shirttail dress below. I could live in those.

Welp, Kate Spade does it again! So go on and get exploring Saturday's entire collection.

And heads up to my local Charleston readers - I'm co-hosting another event with Kate Spade New York on May 11th in honor of Mother's Day. More details to come but go ahead and mark it in your calendar! Will be such fun. Remember the last one?

4 comments:

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

Love the splatter dress. Always a fan of chic and cheap! Yay for another Kate Spade event. I will try and swing by !

Unknown said...

I'm obsessed with the zig-zag shift dress!

Unknown said...

Okay let's get serious about that shirttail dress...its perfect and I need it! I love the new Saturday collection and wish I could come to your event in May :/

Unknown said...

I didn't make it to the first event, hopefully can swing by this one. Great collection! www.styleoyster.blogspot.com